Markie Awards have celebrated achievements in digital marketing
since 2007, and over the years, we’ve been surprised, intrigued,
and inspired by the successes we’ve witnessed from marketing
leaders in every industry. And as innovation so often does, this
has broadened our perspective about the possibilities ahead.
The customer experience looks much different than it did in
2007. Today’s customers are the true innovators and are
re-imagining how they discover, engage, consume, and seek service.
We’re living and operating in the Experience Economy, where a
customer’s experience with your brand–whether that’s across
marketing, commerce, sales, or service–is inseparable from the
value of the goods and services you provide. This new normal is an
invitation for radical change.
That’s why this year, we’re putting a fresh spin on the
Markies, expanding their scope to celebrate creators of legendary
experiences across the entire customer journey.
The Markie Awards are now open to all CX, including award
categories for marketing, sales, service, and commerce:
• The Apex Award for Best Overall Customer
• The Nexus Award for Best CX Ecosystem
• The Thinker Award for Best Innovation in CX
(Marketing, Sales & Service)
• The Insight Award for Best Use of Data
• The Heartstrings People’s Choice Award
• The Upshot Award for Best Demonstrated ROI
(Marketing, Sales & Service
• The Cultivator Award for Best Lead Management
• The Omni Award for Best Omni-Channel
Experience (Marketing, Sales & Service)
• The Borderless Award for Best International
• The Pinpoint Award for Best Account-Based
• The Convert Award for Best Commerce
Make your Markie
Awards submission here by January 18th, 2019.
We’re facing a future where connected experiences reign and
the rate of innovation shows no signs of slowing. And the brands
who remember this will have the advantage.
We’re looking forward to seeing who pulls ahead at the 2019
Share your customer
experience story by January 18th, 2019 and Join us in Las
Vegas, March 19-21, 2019 for
Modern Customer Experience, where thousands of CX
practitioners, partners, and experts will gather together under one
Source: FS – Marketing 3
Meet the New Markie Awards